Rika is looking for a room in Boon Lay

up to 750 SGDper month

SPR looking for a room to rent near Pioneer MRT/Boon Lay MRT. Stay alone 90% of the time, the other 10% my mum (also SPR) will be in Singapore. She travels back to Singapore once every few months. Rental fee can be discussed further.

Personal details

  • 22 years old
  • Professional
  • Female
  • My preferred location: West Singapore - Boon Lay
  • Profile published on: 28.09.2016
  • Profile updated on: 20.10.2016
Free to Contact

Login to continue

Forgot your password?